The Youth Economic Empowerment Project Manager will be a member of the Department of International Cooperation and Humanitarian Aid Programs at Plan International Spain.
- Project proposal formulation.
- Management, monitoring and evaluation of the projects assigned.
- To ensure full compliance with donor requirements in reporting (narrative and financial).
- Effectively management of funding relationships with major institutional donors that support funding objectives.
- To identify needs and new project opportunities in line with the strategy.
- Lead the process of identifying and prioritizing funding opportunities.
- To cooperate and liaise with Plan International National Offices and Country Offices partners and, where applicable, with external stakeholders at the appropriate levels.
- The position will be based in Madrid with assignments on the field (around 35% of the time).
- Spanish mother tongue with high level of French and English.
- University Degree.
- 3 years of working experience in Development and Youth Economic Empowerment projects.
- Proved experience in raising funds project management mainly with multilateral and bilateral donors (previous experience with AECID, DG DEVCO will be valuable).
- Knowledge in Project Cycle Management tools & knowledge in donors´ processes.
- Experience in the following area would be an asset:
- Business Development
- Livelihood based on green solutions (e.g. eco - agriculture)
- Renewable energy solutions
- Previous experience in West Africa Region would be valuable.
What we offer
- Temporary contract (6 months)
- Total reward including annual Gross Salary + variable incentives (to be set upon candidate's experience and the organization standards) + Ticket Restaurant.
- 23 days of holidays per year.
- Short working hours on Fridays (and throughout July and August).
- Integration into a developing organization.
- Take action so that a 100 million girls learn, lead, decide and thrive.
HOW TO APPLY
The candidates must send application and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference PI-PMYEE-19